How we treat your order
Thank you for coming this far. You are more than likely thinking of placing an order on our site.
Your question is how do we process your order.
- We do not take any payment from you until we have started to process your order in situ.
- If there are any missing items we will contact you.
- Once your order is ready to go we will work out the postage so that you get the best deal. We use Australia Post for most of our deliveries.
- Bulky items will cost more! Unfortunately we can’t do anything about that.
- During COVID lockdown we are sharing the cost of standard postage to our Australian customers if you place an order over $50.00 of product (excludes sale items & sewing machines). Express postage is extra if required
- Your credit details are held offsite in a Safe Depository and held for a limited time only. If you are waiting on back ordered goods we may have to call you for these details again as they will have been cleared from the SAFE.
What is the cost of shipping?
In Australia the average cost of postage in a small parcel is $9.00- $15.00
Express postage is extra and you can request this in the Comments box in the checkout section.
If you require Insurance on your goods please put this in the Comments box too. Orders over $150.00 we reserve the right to add an insurance to the postage costs.
We are not responsible for any goods lost due to the mailing system
If you purchase a sewing machine or a large item we will get you a quote on postage.
Overseas orders. We will post at the lowest rate to your country.
We want you to be happy with your goods but we don’t refund for change of mind.
We endeavour to send your goods in a manner which will prevent damage during postage. If your item is damaged because of postage mishandling. you will need to contact the postal service for compensation. It may be advisable for high value items to be insured
If your item is not working or faulty on receipt then please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order. We do not refund shipping and handling costs.
Books and patterns are non refundable due to copyright laws
We require that all returns must be in original condition and packaging.
We reserve the right to refuse any returns due to returns received outside of our 14-day return policy, damage, smoke or animal odour.