Sandy’s very own Dream Machine now up for sale as she’s upgrading to the new Stellaire.
Well cared for and low stitch count and fully maintained by our wonderful mechanic.
- Large 10.1″ built-in high definition LCD display with faster processing than prior models
- Go wireless with BES 4 Dream Edition Software and BES Upgrade Kit
- 9.5″ x 9.5″ embroidery frame with rubber gasket and ribbed corners for less slippage
- Industry-first ScanImation Scanning Frame and InnovEye 2 Technology
- My Design Center features: outline recognition to effortlessly add stipple and fill patterns to embroidery designs, and inside & outside auto stipple and fill patterns
- Easily create trapunto-like projects using the new save outline feature
- Color Sort feature to cut down on thread changes when combining designs
- No-fuss stippling in the embroidery mode, easily adds stippling around any embroidery designs
- Easy appliqué feature with ability to create multiple appliqués in one hoop
- Enhanced embroidery editing features include: letter insertion at mid-point of a text line, left, center and right alignment
- Expansive 5″ x 11.25″ workspace for your larger projects and our largest 9.5″ x 14″ embroidery area
- 982 built-in embroidery designs, including 166 designs featuring Disney characters, 140 frame pattern combinations, 22 embroidery lettering fonts and 5 sewing lettering fonts.
- 726 built-in sewing stitches, including 15 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes and 1 style of four-step buttonholes.
- MuVit Digital Dual Feed System to powerfully feed fabric from the top and bottom for greater