Contains 75cm x 2 mtres
This is a versatile stabilizer with many uses in textile art, machine embroidery, dressmaking and general crafts.
We use it when creating fabrics by making a sandwich of 2 layers of Wash away with mixed fibres, fabrics etc in the centre. Sew through and then wash away to create your new fabric
We also create lace and self standing projects when machine embroidering using 2 – 3 layers in the hoop as the base fabric.
You will find many uses for this product but remember don’t get it wet until you want to dissolve it 🌧☔
Sewable and water-soluble embroidery backing.
38 g/ m2
For all kinds of machine embroidery, new creative techniques and as an ideal sewing aid for mini-quilts. Suitable for all fabrics and textile materials that are washable and sewable.
- stabilizer for all machine embroideries
- easily washed out – dissolves in cold and warm water
- very good stabilizing properties and ease of use
- versatile application, e.g. for free hand lace embroidery, appliqués and similar motifs.
- for creating collages using a “pizza technique”
- ideal sewing aid for mini quilts.
- Place Soluvlies under the fabric, hoop the Soluvlies and fabric embroidery or embroider the motif directly onto the Soluvlies, without fabric.
- Then simply wash out the Soluvlies.
- For collages and “pizza technique”, lay the Soluvlies down, arrange the fabrics (fabric pieces, yarns, ribbons, lacing, etc.), cover with Soluvlies, and sew all layers together, either in a grid or criss-cross pattern. Wash out the Soluvlies.
Important: Do not iron or tear off!
WE RECOMMEND TO TEST THE PRODUCTS BEFORE STARTING PROCESSING.