Clubs & Classes
At Sewing Connection we specialize in Machine Patchwork Classes, Machine Knowledge, Clubs (eg Embroidery Machines etc), Overlocking and associated sewing classes.
As well our popular One Day workshops are held during term breaks and odd days during the year. Be sure to sign up for our regular newsletter .
- Half day workshops will now be from 10a m to 12.00 midday or from 1.30pm to 3.30pm
- Full day workshop will run from 10.00am to 3.00 pm with a 1 hour break from midday to 1.00pm for extra Sanitizing all patrons must vacate the class room
- Please do not come to classes early as cleaning may be in progress and you will not be admitted until it is complete
- Prior to coming to class please sanitize your equipment , sewing machine, bag etc. Wipes will be available in class for use during class.
- Your temperature will be taken and recorded at the start of class – Please do not come if you are ill.
- When entering the room sanitize your hands and proceed to the furthest vacant position.
- Movement during class will be restricted to for social distancing
- The class room will be set up for social distancing measures
- Refreshments will no longer be served so please bring a thermos and cup for your convenience
- Hard Chairs will be provided as these are easy to sanitize so please bring your own cushion for comfort.
These are difficult times and we are endeavouring to work within the government guidelines for your safety and ours and still have a bit of fun and friendship at the same time.